Sadly, my connection to American Idol, a past high school classmate, has been eliminated from the competition. I can't believe some of the people they kept through pretty much for drama purposes. Oh well, at least he has a chance of getting called back with the wild card!!
In other news, I haven't been feeling soo hott..I went to the dr last friday and got some medicine for a chest infection so my weekend pretty much consisted of sleep, a silly 3d movie Coroline and some food mixed in there. The weekend flew by that by Monday I felt like nothing had been accomplished.
So I worked, went to the gym, did three loads of laundry, and cleaned like a fiend...by the time it was 11p I felt terrible and had a splitting headached but my bf took care of me which helped me sleep better
Yesterday my sister and her husband came out, they left for St. Thomas for a week vacation..I know LUCKY!! The four of us went to dinner at delicious Spaghetti Warehouse then relaxed at my apt for the night!!
Today is a rainy day so I think after work Target is calling my name for a little shopping!!!
Yay, Target! Do update if you made any purchases!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the American Idol connection disappearing.
ReplyDelete