Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend Wrap up and movie review

Friday: Worked till 4:30, then my friend from my hometown came out for the night to visit!!! We really hadn't hung out in a long time so it was great to spend quality time with her. We went to dinner at Unos then back to my apt to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2: fantastic movie to watch with your girlfriends even better then the 1st movie!! After that movie we put in Alot like love: cute movie that I have had for a couple of years classic romantic comedy with Ashton Kucher. We enjoyed some chips and dip, double stuffs and twizzlers and called it a night at 12a...we are getting old !!

Saturday: Woke up around 9 and watched tv and chatted with my friend, she left around 1. Then I just lazied around the apt,watching tv and relaxing. Then around 5:30 my parents picked me up and I went with them to hear my dad and cousins play bluegrass music. It was nice to see some of my family and enjoy some music and chat with my mom for the night.

Sunday: I dont know what it was about this weekend..maybe because my bf wasnt there but I didnt sleep in as late as I usually do. I got up around 8:30 today, lazied around, then went to church, picked up some things at the grocery store then went back to the apt to do some laundry. Around 1:30p I headed to the airport to pick up my bf and we headed back to the apt to relax a bit. Then we went to his parents house to have dinner and watch part of the Super Bowl then during half-time we drove back to the apt to relax.

Busy weekend so of course yesterday, Monday, I was quite tired! But after work, we ended up going to see the movie Revolutionary Road. It was terrible! Boring in the beginning, a little more interesting in the middle then disturbing at the end!! This is just my warning to you but watch at your own risk!

Tonight should be a great night of television...some 90210 and Priveleged as well as American Idol. A guy I went to high school with made it to Hollywood so I will definitly be watching to see how he does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment