Monday, March 2, 2009

Movies, Girls Next door and New Clothes...




So this weekend was quite busy for me...

Friday: Met up with some friends who I used to work with at the tv station, got some drinks and dinner and caught up. Sadly, one of my friends got layed off due to the market...hopefully a great opportunity will find her!!

Saturday: I cleaned a bit and went to the movies with my bf, his dad and brother. We saw Slum Dog Millionaire!! The theatre was packed and I really enjoyed the movie!! Now I can definitly say it deserved all the awards it was nominated for and received!!

Sunday: I met my mom and sister and we saw the Confessions of a Shopaholic!! It was fabulous...definitly buyable!!! The clothes were amazing and of course any romantic comedies set in NYC are my favorites:) Then my mom and I went shopping at Old Navy, Target and the local mall.

I got this cute blue hoodie from old navy as well as a brown and blue tank. Then from Target I got a khacki skirt and black and gray dress capris. Then I found a cute brown v-neck sweater in the Lands End Section of Sears for only $14. It was a successful shopping experience!!

Last night I sadly watched the series finale---well in essence---of the girls next door. I cant say I was a devoted fan but I tuned into reruns once in a while. Hef looked so sad when Kendra told him she was leaving and Bridget got her own beached reality show. Then at the end Hef was talking to Mary, who really could be his wife, about how unhappy he could tell Holly was. Soo sad...but Im sure he will make it seeing the show ended with him sitting on the couch with a new set of blonde twins.
Kendra is going to have her own show which will definitly be amusing!! But Keeping up with the Kardashians is coming back next sunday which I loved!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend...oh yeah happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. aw, i really want to see slumdog but it hasn't come close to me. glad you had a good weekend!!! i will miss hef and the girls as well

    ReplyDelete