
Sassy white dress!!

Elegant white dress...uhoh why am I liking the white gowns..wedding fever lol jk

Beautiful gal, handsome guys...amazing singers!!

Cutest couple!!
I was soo excited to watch the Academy of Country Music Awards last night!! Sunday I went to church, Palm Sunday, headed my parents house for a yummy lasagna dinner and visited with the gparents then home to relax! My favorite performances of the night were Rascal Flatts...new album comes out tomorrow; Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Sugarland, Taylor Swift, and yes I have to admit Miley wasn't too bad either...Here are some pics of the prettiest ladies and handsome men!
Tonight...Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and The Hills are back!! Quite the lineup!!
I just love Carrie Underwood! Its kind of unfair how pretty she is... haha. Plus, I think she ROCKED that humongo dress!
ReplyDeletethe CW is airing repeats tonight =(
ReplyDeletebut yes, the ACM's were amazing!!!!