Last night I deserved the good girlfriend by going to see XMEN: Wolverine with my boyfriend!! It wasnt actually too bad and he treated me with cookie dough bites...my guilty pleasure at the movies!! Before heading to the movies, we looked at a couple apartment complexes to move to. My lease is up at the end of July so I have plenty of time but would just like to be settled in knowing I have a place...my ocd tendencies shining through!! One complex looked pretty nice and I have an appt to look at it tonight after physical therapy and work. My hip really hurt after my walk with my friend that lasted over an hour. I iced it on Monday night and yesterday it hurt all day. Today it isnt hurting I just think the hills we walked up and the length of time just was too much for my hip.
After the movies, we headed home to watch the Housewives of NYC Reunion special. It was outrageous!! Ramona is just ridiculously rude, Alex I think seems pretty down to earth, Jill is a great friend and smart lady ready to stand up for Bethany who was getting attached by Kelly for crying and Ramona for being single. The Countess layed low but I think thursday it will be her time in the spot light when they bring up the separation. I missed Idol...soo not sure who will get kicked off! I am rooting for Danny and Kris but I think Adam, who annoys me, will end up winning!
Only two days till the weekend!!!
So Sorry to hear how bad your hip still hurts!!! We'll have to do a route without the hill and not so far next time. Good luck with the apartment hunting!! I'm getting my hair done tonight - so I'll hope to see you soon. And I love the book - Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the apartment hunting... I am moving into a new apartment next Friday and CAN'T wait!
ReplyDeleteGood luck apartment hunting - we too started many months in advance and our OCD tendencies come in handy!!
ReplyDeleteHope your hip is feeling better today! :)