But I think the most hilarious is that she has tried out for Mtv's Real World and Oxygen's Bad Girls Club...sadly I guess she didnt make the cut! hahaha

I can't believe Jon is jet setting to europe with his new gal while Kate is at home with the kids...still wearing her wedding ring oh my!
Jon I think looks like a ridiculous ass...especially with all this ed hardy clothes. He's a 32 year old father of 8 not a 21 year old college dropout like his gf!
Just thought I would share a little on the debacle that is Jon and Kate plus 8!
Ugh, Jon makes me so stinkin' mad! He makes me sick!!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think we need to start taking bets on how long this relationship is gonna last!
ReplyDeleteomg how RIDICULOUS! Jon is an idiot!
ReplyDeleteWhoa....this is crazy! Not good Jon, not good!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update!! I have been so out of the gossip loop!!
ReplyDeleteAnd ugh I agree with you 110% what is his deal!?!? Ick, ick, ick!!
I don't know, I think that he deserves a break from Kate's bitching and nagging. I also think he needs to focus on being a dad but I don't know their custody agreement or how things are playing out behind the scenes. Kate's also, in my opinion, wearing that ring to garner attention and sympathy. Overall, I feel bad for those 8 kids!
ReplyDeleteYea - the whole thing is dumb! But he does look dumb in his clothing and I heard yesterday on The Today Show, that he may soon be launching a childrens' clothing line. As if!
ReplyDelete