Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big Brother and Outdoor Activities...

Friday:
*Had delicious dinner at the parents-pesto penne and pesto meatballs
*putted on the putting green while Fiancee hit range balls
*Watched Kate and Leopold-classic romantic comedy movie

Saturday:
*Went for a nice 3.5 mile run in my hometown
*Baby shower for my friend-due September 21-little girl Rayme
*Watch the firemans field day parade with my sis and bro in law and fam
*Went to dinner with Fiancee's family and had yummy margerita pizza

Sunday:
*Went to church-9am-met with priest about the ceremony and other things we need to get done
*Visited with the grandparents
*Played tennis with fiancee at my old high school
*Had dinner at the parents-yummy chicken salad
*Made it home to my apt to see BIG BROTHER
*So glad Jeff got HOH but was surprised he didnt put up Russell

Monday:
*Funday Monday-boo to busy payroll day lol
*Got some groceries on my lunch
*Picked up the rest of the groceries after work
*Started reading Eclipse-3rd Twilight book
*Watched Intervention and Hoarders-definitly check them out..make you want to clean!
*2nd day of doing situps, pushups and exercise every night!

**My goal is to lose to inches in my hips and waist and tone up everything. This is not only for the wedding in a short 10 months but to feel healthy and active in general!

Looking forward to Big Brother tonight..POV who will get it??? My grandparents are coming out to see my new apt so fiancee and I cleaned up the apt last night so all I have to do today is puck up a bit!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm Pesto Pasta sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you!!! We should meet to work out soon! And you are already in fabulous shape, but I get you about feeling healthy. I am leaving Saturday for work/vacation. . .but hopefully we can get together sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete