Three years ago, I was maid of honor in my sister's wedding ( Happy Anniversary Kari and Ben!) and bf was a "friend" who I invited to the wedding as my date. Someone I knew it wouldnt be awkward with and someone my sis had known for a while as well. He is a big golfer and she worked at the golf course back in her college days! Who knew that special night would bloom into a wonderful and adventurous three year relationship!! We have been together almost every day since!! He is my calm when my life gets soo crazy and chaotic. When all I do is worry and stress, his calming presence can relax me. He has been there for me and I for him! He is an incredible person inside and out, loving, caring, respectful, kind, and of course silly! He is my best friend and the love of my life. I am so grateful he came into my life! I love you BF!
Here is our relationship in a few silly pictures!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Today is me and my boyfriend's 2 year anniversary :)
ReplyDeleteawww such adorable pictures! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary girly!
ReplyDeleteyou two make such a cute couple :)
so many great pics!
Happy Three Year Anniversary and ENGAGEMENT!!!! woah baby!! Can't wait to see the ring!! I'm so happy for you. Love you, Sassy Sister.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are tooo cute :) happy happy anivversary
ReplyDelete