Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bored at work...listening to my pandora:)

This week has been quite slow at work...Monday and Tuesdays are my busy days and the rest of the week usually isn't too bad. But today seems quite slower than usual. I am caught up on all my homework and reading for school, I can't believe Sunday I start week 9, my last week, on Sunday. I am jamming to Pandora online..These are the radio stations I have
-Adele
-Sara Bareilles
-Sugarland
-Eric Hutchinson
-DMB
-Carrie Underwood
-Rascal Flatts
-Gavin Degraw
-Kelly Clarkson
-Taylor Swift
-Ingrid Michaelson

Quite a variety I know..


This sums up me at the moment...

I think when I get home from work Ill do some cleaning...get it out of the way so I dont have to do it on the weekend! Saturday we have our cake tasting which should be fun..our moms are coming with us. Then hopefully dinner/movies with my sis and bro in law. Seeing fiancee leaves in like 2 weeks from tomorrow we want to get in as much as possible.

What do you all do when you are bored at work??

11 comments:

  1. Well, I posted earlier today (about 10 am) that I was bored and this day has creeeeped by! I have a problem with snacking while I am bored. HAHA (Like on Cheezits) I also look up things on the internet (like DIY projects, good books, or shows I've missed) and sometimes blog three things in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just talked to my husband and I think that is the exact look he has right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your music choices!! when i'm bored - you can find me on google reader or playing around in photoshop. i'm usually only doing these things during lunch though - i'm usually really busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally with you on all your music choices- great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good music choices! Have a great time picking a cake flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I check out people's blogs! Ha! So productive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm bored and trying to give my Blog some much needed attention and a makeover! You have so many followers! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh great picks!
    I adore Kelly Clarkson~
    Hope you have a fun weekend & before being back to dreadful Monday again haha*
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cake tasting was one of my favorite parts of the planning process! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome picks!! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete