Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Party 1 and Movie Mania !!

So yesterday was my work Christmas party during lunch!! We has some delicious food...to name a few...CHICKEN RIGGIES...omg they were phenomenal!! Also perogies and kielbasa, pizza, and of course my amazing cheddar bay biscuits! We also did a present exchange and I ended up with a movie pack: pretty red bowl, 3 packs of popcorn, swedish fish and air heads and the movie The Black Knight! My friend at work got me the movie The Goonies. Haha She said it was ridiculous that I hadn't watched it so now I can watch it anytime I wanted.

After work I headed to the gym and worked out a bit and went tanning! Yes, I have decided to go tanning. It just makes me feel a little better getting some color during these cold and blistery months in the north! Ive gone three times and Im starting to see some change. The nice thing about planet fitness is that there are tanning booths there and its only $6 a session!

After the gym, I headed home, still full from all the goodies at work, and settled in to watch some movies. I rented a couple movies from the library for free, which is fabulous. I rented Rendition with Reese and Jake, Romance and Cigarettes and The Jane Austen Book Club. Rendition I coudldnt get into so I stopped it after a half an hour. Romance and Cigarettes was pretty good, indie-style and The Jane Austen Book Club which was really good, my sis had read the book and enjoyed it!

Today at work we will be finished up the left overs which equals more chicken riggies for me oh no lol! After work is my union Christmas Party, free food and drinks isnt too bad!! On my lunch I will be heading to the store to pick up some wrapping essentials and picking another movie up at the library..Secret Life of Bees which I am excited to watch because I loved the book! Then after the party I will finish up my wrapping and try to relax...only 6 days till my love is in NY for Christmas:)

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend before the craziness of the holidays kicks in to gear!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you biscuits were a hit! I still need to get my shopping done! I haven't had a chance to do anything! Just wanted to let you know that if you have nothing better to do tomorrow morning, you can watch channel 3 to see the Dining Diva in action around 9-9:30 a.m. :o)

    ReplyDelete