So today as I awoke for another fun-filled day of work, I look out my window and see snow, a light dusting on my car! I know I live in Upstate NY and I have lived through snowstorms on Halloween and Thanksgiving so the first real snowfall being December 1 shouldn't be a complaint...well sorry but it is!! I cant stand being cold, wearing tons of layers, and the hassle of snow and how the weather can put a damper on your plans!
I think this rant is because I wanted to stay in bed a little longer today but couldn't and then add snow, and its just not a good combination!
I just have to keep reminding myself that this is my last NY winter and I will be in Texas at this time next year!! So hopefully having that in the back of my head will help me through the next crapola months of winter weather!
Oh yea Happy December 1!! lol
Boo to snow! But it is December, I guess. I think it should stop until right before Christmas and stop again right after! hehe! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the invite!! And although that NY winter is harsh there is nothing like Christmas in the city!! :)
ReplyDeleteno snow here yet, but soon i'm sure! blah! :(
ReplyDeleteyay!!! I'm back in the loop! I was like shoot how on earth am I going to get a hold of her!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite :)
It's totally cold here and I'm not digging it!
ReplyDelete