Friday, January 22, 2010

Movies I want to see...

I guess I am in the entertainment mood lol I love movies and having the fiancee live soo far away, hes my movie partner, I miss going to the theatres and catching the newest flick!! Here is a nice list of upcoming movies I want to check out or Blockbuster or Netflix which the fiancee has will be quite busy this summer after we get married lol Be prepared, I am a big romantic comedy lover!!

Leap Year

Extraordinary Measures

When in Rome

Dear John-read the book and loved it!!!

Valentines Day-looks fabulous and love the two Taylor Swift songs on the soundtrack

Remember Me

Bounty Hunter

The Last song

Letters to Juliet

SEX AND THE CITY 2- CANT WAIT!!

Grownups


Well that takes me to June soo lol I love pretty much all romantic comedys or silly comedy movies.. Last friday night I watched my beloved Curley Sue!! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Dear John..the previews look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I can't wait for Leap Year - Valentine's Day or Dear John.

    It makes me wish we were back in the states to go to a REAL theater... ours is only $4/ticket, but it is like old high school auditorium style... Oh and to have more than ONE option...

    HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we want to see ALL the same movies! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love romantic comedies! And now is the perfect time to see them with V-Day right around the corner. I am hopefully seeing Leap Year tomorrow. Have a good weekend girly!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leap Year is on my list of go-see's! I think it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete