Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Adventures in Alabama with my love!!

Long time no post!! I got back from Alabama yesterday and have been catching up with school work as well as work!!
So lets see:
Thursday: Worked till 1:00pm, headed to the airport, got in to Alabama around 630pm, hugged and smooched my fiance who I hadnt seen in 6 weeks, then headed out to dinner with some of his friends in his flight. Then back to relax the rest of the night!

Friday: Snow Day in Alabama! The base was closed so fiancee had the day off!! We went to Ihop with some of his friends then back to his room for a bit then to the movies to see Valentines Day. It was ok, cute but not the best story lines. Then to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays! Then back to relax and watch Criminal Minds!!

Saturday: Fiancee's car got done around 3pm, headed to Texas Roadhouse for lunch, drove around the base, checked out the BX, then headed to Edwins Watts Golf lol and looked around. Later on we went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and then movies to see When in Rome! Very cute movie, great story! Fiancee's car was sounding a little sketchy so instead of going to Atlanta on Sunday we decided to stay in the area just in case. We headed out with a couple of fiancee's buddies to a downtown bar where a great country band was playing!

Sunday: Happy Valentines Day!! Walked around this outdoor shopping area, found out fiancee's ring size, went to Applebees for lunch, then stopped at Movie Galley which was going out of business, I scored 4 movies for $35. I got I love you man, because I said so, lucky 7, and sweet home alabama:) Then we went back and relaxed until dinner at Carabbas yumm!

Monday: Brought the car in early to get checked, wrong roter size was put in, car wasnt ready till 3:30pm!! But we made the best of our adventures, went to Target and shopped around then yummy late lunch at Red Robins. Then we went back to his room and relaxed, packed up fiancees stuff and my stuff and just cuddled the night away!!

Tuesday: A sad and early farewell!

Here are some silly pics from the weekend!


On the trolley going downtown to the alley bar!

My silly guy!!

Me in my love's gear.. I am soo intimidating!!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful trip! I miss Movie Gallery! I wish there was one around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time in my home state! I hope Montgomery wasn't too bad for ya! ;) How'd you like the Alley Bar? Did you go into the ice room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you getting married?
    We have picked June 26. (Short engagement)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, that sounds like a WONDERFUL trip!! And I love you in all his gear :) You DO look intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha the picture of you in the gear is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a gret time! Loved our lunch together yesterday! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete