I cannot wait for the movie--he is one of my favorite authors and I LOVE this song so much---I think we are going to get along great!
I am not following!
Come pop back over to my blog sometime and follow back if you would like. It is always wonderful to meet other bloggy friends! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!
I can't wait for this movie! I love her, I think she's a great singer!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait for the movie--he is one of my favorite authors and I LOVE this song so much---I think we are going to get along great!
ReplyDeleteI am not following!
Come pop back over to my blog sometime and follow back if you would like. It is always wonderful to meet other bloggy friends! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!
I am anxious to see this movie as well!!!
ReplyDelete