Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Productive St. Pattys day-Tuxes, Wedding Shoes, and wedding bands

Yesterday I went to the dr to get checked out. I have been having lactose intolerance issues and wanted to see what was going on. Unfortunately I ended up having four things of blood taken...fun fun fun!! So today I called in sick, not feeling well this morning at all, couldnt cool down or relax, probably just a reaction, I hadnt had blood taken in like 6 years.

This afternoon I met my parents to pick out the tuxes for fiancee, groomsmen and my dad. Then met my sister and grabbed a quick bite at Wendys then headed to the mall in search of shoes. I ended up finding my wedding shoes. I found them at Burlington Coat Factory for $20, very exciting!! Then i found a cute pair of bedazzled flats in the girls section of Marshalls for $12 not too bad!!






Then I had dinner with my parents and headed back to the Cuse to go to another mall to order the fiancee's wedding band! It should be in a couple weeks!! I even picked out the engraving...we call each other silly & sassy so that's what i got engraved.

Now I am at home trying to relax and watching some tv..back to work tomorrow boo boo at least its pay day..:)

3 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better! I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet that you got it engraved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!!!

    I have an award waiting for you on my page :)

    ReplyDelete