Thursday, April 8, 2010

I can't belive im saying this but...BOO to 80 degree weather in April!!

I know I know...I love warm weather and will take 80s over snow any day of the week but my body is not liking this drastic change in temperature. It is having a hard time adjusting!! I just cant seem to stay cool. See I am the one that is always cold but this past week I can cool down and it is soo frustrating and uncomfortable. I have also been quite itchy, which I hope is just from the tanning bed. I put lotion on before and after I tan but since yesterday I have been a itchy hot mess!! Any tips fellow bloggers???

Due to this uncomfortableness, my week has been slightly unproductive. Tonight I hope to clean my apt and then tomorrow I am only working till 2 which will be nice:) I dont have any big plans for this weekend. I should be getting my invitations in the mail this week and will probably be stuffing and putting postage on them. I will probably be heading to my sister's house for a visit this weekend as well:)

Hope I am more productive and more exciting next week!! Fiance gets in to town next Saturday after a long two months apart and his last visit home was Christmas!!

6 comments:

  1. You are so close to seeing him now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes tanning can make you extra warm too... maybe take an extra day off in between! Hope to see you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for seeing him next weekend!! I know exactly what you mean about not cooling down! I am the same way! I am always SO cold, but have been miserably hot this week! As for the itchy thing, I had that happen as well, and I think it was a mixture of the tanning bed and all of the pollen outside. I took Benadryl before bed and I feel 100 times better! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. This weather is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depending how much you've been tanning, that could be way you've been feeling so hot. I know it's hard for me to cool down after going.

    ReplyDelete