Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girls night-Sex and the City 2

Friday night I was invited to a Sex and the City BBQ pregame party! It was 6 girls eating yummy taco dip, chicken speidis, pasta salad and my dessert-Smores Parfait! We chatted it up and watched some episodes of Sex and the City to get pumped. We headed to the movie theatre to watch the movie and if I say so myself, I dont think it was as good as the first one! I didn't like the two day idea and as a person about to get married, I didn't think the movie was very relatable.


This dress is fabulous though!

What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. I liked it. I didn't think it was as great as the first but I thought it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have not been able to make it to the movies and dying to... argh!

    ReplyDelete