So on last night's episode it seemed like all the moms wanted to move on and out of their current living situation.
Farrah: Can be quite annoying but good for her getting away from her unstable mom and finding an apartment for her and Sophia. I didn't think it was the best idea to leave her daughter in the hall way while she brought stuff in though...baby steps i guess
Maci: I think Maci is enjoying college and being with her friends and would like the freedom they have but like her dad said, what happens when she moves into a house with girls and they want to throw a party and she wants to Bentley to sleep. Might not be the best idea. She isnt doing too bad, her parents are nice and helpful, shes making money at her job and shes getting child support as well. We will see what happens with her...shes my favorite:)
Amber: Amber and Gary are just a hot mess! Hes meeting girls and getting numbers at Walmart...oh boy! I do have to say that Amber looks really good, she has lost a lot of weight since last season. I think Gary and her need to just both grow up and decide what they want, although I do enjoy their drama and the hilarity of their fights.
Caitliyn: I was so sad watching last week's episode when she moved back in with her mom and stepdad aka Tylers dad. Im glad they are staying together because they are cute couple and really love each other. Texting old bfs from three years ago isnt the best idea when you have a great guy like Tyler! I hope she doesnt think out of site out of mind!
Until next week! Cant wait to see what unfolds!
Tonight=power of veto=big brother!
I watch teen mom too...sometimes i have to just remind myself of what sad situations these girls are in.
ReplyDeleteSome of the things that they do though are just plain ridiculous. Oh well - it's got my attention!
I want to read your post but I haven't watched it yet! I can only imagine the drama....
ReplyDeleteI love this show, too. Farrah leaving Sophia in the hallway was so scary!! I held my breath until she brought that baby into the apartment, but I give her mad props for doing what she needs to do to get away from her unstable home life.
ReplyDeleteMaci is my fave, too! I feel for her and understand her wanting to be free a bit. She has grown up so fast!
Oh Amber ... definitely a hot mess! I agree though - she looks great!!
And I really hope Caitlynn learned her lesson - Ty is definitely a keeper!!
Thanks for following my blog, girly!! I am loving yours, too!! xoxo
Gary infuriated me! What a loser!!!!
ReplyDelete