I recently read The Pioneer Woman-Black Heels to Tractor Wheels and LOVED IT!

I am an avid reader and tend to borrow books from the library and even though I have my kindle I get the free books or books less than $5. But I would recommend this book and buy it myself so I could read it every year and pick up something different from it. Ree Drummond tells her love story with her husband and abrupt change of life from suburban working girl to rancher's wife! I can somewhat relate to this story going from working girl in Upstate NY to Air Force wife in South west Texas! Definitly an adjustment and she taught me to really embrace my situation and not worry and stress but be happy that I am with the one I am madly in love with and any opportunities or lack of opportunities that I may face, it is all part of the plan of life! I also enjoyed that she had a couple of recipes at the back of the book! My hubby's birthday is in 10 days and he loves beef tenderloin and I've never attempted making it. I found a delicious recipe in the book from the pioneer woman that I am going to try! Ree also has a website, Pioneer Woman, where she shares decorating, photography and cooking recipes. So in conclusion, buy/borrow/read this book!!

I am an avid reader and tend to borrow books from the library and even though I have my kindle I get the free books or books less than $5. But I would recommend this book and buy it myself so I could read it every year and pick up something different from it. Ree Drummond tells her love story with her husband and abrupt change of life from suburban working girl to rancher's wife! I can somewhat relate to this story going from working girl in Upstate NY to Air Force wife in South west Texas! Definitly an adjustment and she taught me to really embrace my situation and not worry and stress but be happy that I am with the one I am madly in love with and any opportunities or lack of opportunities that I may face, it is all part of the plan of life! I also enjoyed that she had a couple of recipes at the back of the book! My hubby's birthday is in 10 days and he loves beef tenderloin and I've never attempted making it. I found a delicious recipe in the book from the pioneer woman that I am going to try! Ree also has a website, Pioneer Woman, where she shares decorating, photography and cooking recipes. So in conclusion, buy/borrow/read this book!!
I am also loving this week
Pinterest-finding images for my dream home
Instagr photos




No comments:
Post a Comment