Sunday, September 18, 2011

Book and Movies Review Weekend

This weekend I finished reading Little Altars Everywhere by Rebecca Wells. Rebecca also wrote The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood! This book had the same characters as this book and I really enjoyed reading about each characters takes on the adventures, both good and bad, the family went through in Louisiana and how it affected them later in life. I would definitely recommend this book along with The Divine Secrets!



The hubby and I rented two movies this weekend. The first we watched was Hannah. It was high intense, action packed and a quite interesting story. I would recommend this to those who like action packed fast paced movies with sassy women kicking butt!


 We also watched Everything Must go with Will Farrell which was really depressing and really wouldn't recommend it. Will Farrell played the part well but the premise of the movie was quite sad.


Hope everyone had a great weekend! I am making my mom's yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cake in my new sassy bunt pan this week! I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment