Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tis the season...to share fun photos!!

It's getting to be that time of year again!! Christmas time, the best holiday of the year! Last year, the hubby and I made some fun Christmas cards using Shutterfly.com! It was our first Christmas as a newlywed so we used one of our beautiful wedding photos to share with our family and friends and share holiday joy and cheer! Now we have been married almost a year and a half so I am not sure what fun photo to use this year!

You should definitely check out Shutterfly's variety of Greeting cards as well as gift ideas!

For example you could give the gift of a calender or a fun mug or ornament!!!

Here are some photo card ideas I am loving...


Love the idea of a Thanksgiving greeting and the photo is the cutest!

Another fun Holiday filled greeting to choose from!!




This is such a cute idea to do with kids!


So many options to choose from and affordable! Seeing our card last year was a bit serious, maybe this year's card will be a funny one! Excited to choose our card and send out our holiday greeting to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. yesssss I can't wait to take a holiday photo with the hubs. it's a photo sesh he can't avoid :) as much as he'd like to! :) haha well thanks for sharing these fun photo-sharing ideas. <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete