Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas and New Years with family and friends in NY!


Me, Mom, Sis, and Dad in front of our Christmas Tree in Texas!

Grandpa and I after Christmas Eve dinner!
Grandma and I after Christmas Eve dinner!

Aunt Sara helping my nephew open presents Christmas Morning!
Hubby and I being silly and sassy!
The girls with the cutest baby on his 1st Christmas!
Our Fiat rental car for the 2 weeks in NY!
My bestie and I at her house for dinner:)
My friend L and I after a yummy Breakfast on the day after Christmas!

After ringing in the New Year! First pic of 2012!
Celebrating his 1st New Years!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun - glad you had a good time! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time home -- sorry that I missed you! Ashley's kitchen backsplash looks nice -- I still haven't seen her house -- let's see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your nephew is adorable! It looks like you had a great trip home. :) Your car rental looks like fun, and I love the picture of you and your husband ringing in the new year!

      Delete
    2. No worries Dining Diva! We will catch up next time Im up! Planning to come up around Memorial Day for a couple weeks! Thanks Leslie! It was a really fun couple weeks spending time with my nephew and family! We actually got picked on about our rental hehe

      Delete