Monday, July 27, 2009

What a weekend...busy girl and even busier week this week!!

Friday:From about 5:30p to 8p, BF, my good friend and I moved what boxes we could movie in our little cars into the new apt! I was able to pretty much set up my kitchen which was nice but the bad part is they still need to come in and paint so I have to keep everything in the middle of the room until Monday.

Saturday: Up early at 7am to start moving my clothes into my car and other miscellaneous boxes and bins that I could fit. My parents got there around 930a with a truck my dad borrowed from his friend. BF and him started moving all the big furniture and my mom and I started moving everything to make way for the furniture. After a couple of hours we had everything moved in, grabbed some subs for lunch and then covered all my furniture and belongings so that they will not get paint stained. Then I headed to my hometown to stay for the weekend seeing we definitly couldn't sleep here. I went out to dinner with the BF and his mom at Applebees and had some yummy tilapia and rice. Then home to watch Elizabethtown and head to bed after a busy day!

Sunday: Chatted with BF's mom in the morning for a little bit, then got ready and drove east to meet my parents and sister for a benefit. My sister's nephew was diagnosed with bone cancer in may. At 7 years old, that is definitly not the greatest news, and he isn't doing too well so please keep him in your prayers. There was alot of people at the benefit, bands, food, and door prizes all for a great cause. After the benefit, I went back to the BF's house and we all went for ice cream, it was delicious, I had twist with kit kats yummm! Then I relaxed for the night, did some laundry, and watched Big Brother..I cant believe Jordan got put on the block. I am not sure who will stay this week, it was a bad idea to go see Jesse in the HOH room. And on another note, I am really getting annoyed with Natalie being Jesse's shadow!! I like Lydia, she is cute but her jealousy is pretty ridiculous, there is no need to make Jesse's head even bigger then it is. It may end up surpassing his ginormous arms.

Anyways, after a nice 45 minute instead of my usual 10 minute commute, I am here in the office doing payroll..fun fun fun

What a week ahead I have.. will definitly post pics of the new apt once things are situated. Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. HI there! I'm so sorry that I wasn't around to help with the packing at all. I'm glad it went smoothly and I can't wait to see your new place. Congrats! And I am going to play indoor fh tomorrow night - would you want to come???

    ReplyDelete