Thursday, June 3, 2010

2nd dress fitting, dentist, and pandora beads

Yesterday was quite a busy day!! I headed to the dentist for my cleaning and sadly it was my last time there. They gave me my dental records, I have gone to this dentist since I was little! Then I headed to the bridal shop to try on my dress to make sure all the alterations were good! Beautiful job!! Then I gave them my veil to get pressed along with my dress...will be picking it up the thursday before the wedding!! Then I was on the hunt for pandora beads lol I received a beautiful pandora bracelet from my parents for my bday and wanted to get some cute colored beads! After searching Michaels, I ended up finding some at AC Moore!!

Check them out! I got a pink and blue colored beads and then two silver charms one with love written on it and the other with music notes!!
Today is kinda rainy and cold and dark out so im watching Legally Blonde 2, getting inspired for my Washington trip and then may head to the tanning bed!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting -- your dress fitting!! Glad everything looks good! Can't wait to see the dress that you chose! :) Not long now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my first dress fitting this week. So exciting. Glad to hear your alterations were perfect. I watch too much SYTTD and always worry about alteration nightmares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too! I was going to call you to meet me for lunch tomorrow; it's "Taste of Syracuse!" But then I got sad and realized you're not here. :( Glad your dress is fab! I'm getting my bridesmaid dress fitted tomorrow during lunch now - I hope they can give me a chest! I still need to get the slip - do you know if anyone found one yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those beads! I'm glad the dentist appointment went well!

    ReplyDelete