Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Excited for Teen Mom tonight!

This reality show should be shown in high schools but I have also become attached to the original cast : Maci, Farrah, Catelynn, and Amber! Im excited to see how the babies have grown and how the relationships have evolved and how their lives have changed!

Im still getting used to the time change being in Texas as compared to NY but I will not be missing this show tonight! 9pm for me 10pm eastern!

4 comments:

  1. I just watched it!! This season is going to be crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it last night, was it good? I have it on the DVR and I can't wait to watch. Yup, that's right. I DVR Teen Mom. And I'm not ashamed to admit it! Hope all is well in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just explaining to my friend the other night that I am emotionally attached to these girls now lol

    ReplyDelete