Sunday, September 19, 2010

3 months of wedded bliss!

After 3 weeks of being apart, my hubby came back home on Wednesday after a successful training! Just in time for the Big Brother finale!! Glad Lane and Britney won something! Can't wait till next summer for a new BB cast!

We also went to the movies twice this weekend! Friday we saw Easy A which was really cute!! and tonight we saw The Town which was quite intense but a good movie just a little different then my usual romantic comedy lol


I have quite preoccupied with my school work for my masters!! Hopefully this week, I can take some time away to work out, relax a bit. I am going to my first Officers Spouse club event this week and Im excited to meet some fellow spouses!! Also looking forward to a couple season premieres this week: One Tree Hill, Glee and The Office!!



Today is our 3 month wedding anniversary!! Glad that we are together at home to relax and enjoy each other's company:)

4 comments:

  1. You're a week late, One Tree Hill premiered last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have too much to watch this fall. TG I exercise in the basement with the DVR, otherwise I'd never be able to keep up. PS Are you excited for Teen Mom this week? Definitely my guilty pleasure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I were just talking about our movie wish list and The Town and Easy A are definitely on mine! I also want to see The Romantics but it has opened in very limited release. Nothing in Texas!

    ReplyDelete