I am doing my thesis research paper on recruitment. I am comparing and contrasting the internal and external recruiting strategies of business recruiters, college admissions recruiting, and military recruiting and hope to create the ideal recruiting plan out of the three institutions. I have already interviews a business recruiter and have a interview lined up with a college admissions counselor. The only one I am lacking is a military recruiter. The town we are stationed in is quite small so I am not sure if I could find a local recruiter and Im not sure who to look for on base. I have a ten question interview for a military recruiter so if anyone knows anyone in the military recruitment field in any of the services who would do a ten question interview, I could email it to them and it would be annonymous in the paper, just the title and what service, no name, please let me know I would greatly appreciate it. If not, any military spouse who know who I could possibly interview on an air force base please let me know what office I could contact, that would be wonderful!
Thank you in advance! You can email me at sillysass@gmail.com as well as message me here!
Here's a facebook profile link for an AF recruiter that I know from one of the bases we were at. He's a nice guy, and I'm sure if you message him, he will do his best to help you out. I believe he's in San Antonio. Not sure where you are in TX, though, so not sure how close you are to each other! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/clifton.hensley
Thanks Stefanie! Could you email me sillysass@gmail.com so that when I message him I can tell him who reffered me to him. I am at Laughlin AFB about 2 and half hours from San Antonio but I am looking to conduct the interview through email so it would work out perfectly. Thank you for your insight.
ReplyDelete