Monday, October 11, 2010

day 5: six things you wish you could change or you wish you'd never done.

1. I wish I could change my stomach-I am lactose intolerant and must take a pill to enjoy ice cream, mac and cheese or pizza and even that pill doesn't make the eating of these delicious items that much better!

2. I wish I could change my sleeping problem-I have been having a hard time falling asleep at night and then I end up sleeping in later then I would like to. I would like to create a sleeping pattern and stick to it every day even on the weekends cause hubby doesn't sleep in at all!

3. I wish I never got high lights a couple of years ago-although most of the color is out now, its definitly not the same as my original brown locks!

4. I wish I was more social in college and met more people and made friends. I went to college with my best friend from high school and in class I made some friends but out of class not so much, I was a bit of a bookworm and I think the fact that I had a bf at home didn't help the cause of being outgoing and friendly. So many people have wonderful friendships from college and I really missed out on that.

5. I wish I never stopped running. Once I graduated from college, I stopped running 3 miles or 5ks as much because work and life got in the way. I also developed chronic bursitis in my left hip and it has made me scared to run as much as I did. It is taking me a while to get back into running.

6. I wish I bought that gray cardigan from Gap last year. It was soo wonderful, chunky gray cardigan with pockets! So stylish and I chickened out and didn't buy it. Not an impulse shopper but definily have buyer's regret when I don't buy something!

1 comment:

  1. Have you looked on ebay for the sweater? Sometimes stuff like that pops up on there.

    ReplyDelete