1. My silly, lovable, caring husband of almost 4 months! He is my best friend and this new adventure we have embarked on has made us closer!
2. My parents-I talk to my Mom everyday and she is an amazing listener and I look to her for advice in many areas of my life! My dad is hilarious and I look forward to talking to him about new cooking adventures and the happenings going on back at home!
3. My sister-She is an amazing and inspiring woman and I also go to her when I need to talk and she can make me laugh and attempt to put my mind at ease!
4. My grandparents-They are the most amazing couple of 62 years and I enjoy spending time with them reminiscing about past memories and also making new memories with them!
5. My close forever friends-i have acquired a handful of close friends that have grown from those I grew up with to those I worked with and those that have remained have been caring people to me especially while I was away from James last year! DB. MB, GG, and KM!
Congrats on 4 months already!! And... my whiteware is Martha Stewart as well! I love her and all of her stuff!! Have you read her Housekeeping Handbook - I used it to partially create my registry. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you have some great people around you!
ReplyDelete