Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hubby's home and Taylor Swift's new cd!

Last weekend was very nice with the hubby! Friday we went to the local high school's football game! It really felt like a new hometown for us! The marching band was the highlight of my evening! Quite impressive! Then Saturday, hubby golfed and I cleaned and then we went to a late lunch at Applebees and saw Jackass 3d! It was pretty funny but also quite gross at times! Sunday, I did some school work and hubby golfed and then we went to a bbq and visited with some friends and co-workers of hubbys.

I have been currently jamming to Taylor Swift's new cd Speak now!! I am loving every song and can't really pick a favorite! I think this is her best yet! Also, only a couple more days left in the semester!!! Can not wait!

Tonight I am heading to a spouse's craft and home business social. I don't have a craft or home business but I look forward to see what other spouses are creating and selling!

Time to go watch Rocky Horror Glee..seeing I missed it last night because we went and saw Red...another good action movie!

3 comments:

  1. Hey how is your book Mommywood going? I too love Taylor, seen her in concert last year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get the cd! I am glad to hear it is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard her new cd yet! Oh my Glee was GREAT last night!

    ReplyDelete