Monday, November 29, 2010

I heart Christmas time: shopping, decorating, 25 days and counting till I am back in NY!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Saturday: The hubby went golfing and I cleaned! After a movie filled friday night, we saw Love and other drugs, very cute! as well as rented Prince of Persia, not so much, and Charlie St. Cloud, different but good! we just went to the grocery store, put up the tree and I decorated the house, with the limited amount of decorations I have. I still need to get a wreath for the outside and possibly lights!
Here is a picture of our tree!












We played Wii bowling and golf with a friend of hubby's on Saturday night and had fun!

Sunday: We woke up bright and early to go to breakfast then I lounged around most of the day. My left hip, which has chronic bursitis, started acting up, which totally bums me out! I have been running for almost a month and have gotten up to about 3 miles and now my hip starts to hurt. I am going to stretch it as much as I can and not run for a couple days but I dont want to give up on the 5k just yet! I will keep you posted! We ended up grabbing a late lunch at Applebees then getting Toy Story 3 at Blockbuster. Super cute movie, love all the toy story movies!

Monday: Cyber Monday! I looked at the stores websites participating and at my gift list and saved some money on shipping today! I bought my mom and dads presents so they are done, and they will be shipped to their house! Next up is my sis and grandparents, then bro in laws, yes 2:), and mother in law!
 I got my free 50 Christmas cards from Shutterfly today which I was quite excited about! I even started addressing the envelopes and using the stamps I had and address labels I had:)

Here is our card! One more day in November left, then its December!:)

2 comments: