So my first week of getting back into running went ok, I ran about a total of 4 miles last week. I ran a mile and a half on monday and friday in the indoor elevated track and then ran a mile outside on Wednesday. I hope to run two miles at a time but I dont want to push or injure myself. I am actually heading to the gym after this to run and workout!
My parents are heading down to Texas today! They left NY about 6am and should be getting her around 4pm today, I haven't seen them since September except on Skype and hubby hasn't seen them since June! It will be a fun filled week!!

My parents and my hubby and I on my wedding day!
That's awesome about running! Running a mile outside is awesome...when I started running I could barely run a minute without stopping to walk!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous picture! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your family! Good luck with the running, it sounds like you're doing great!
ReplyDelete