Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Last semester of grad school and VISITORS!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...my sister and her husband are in town and I am showing them around and spending as much time as I can with them!! My sis is 6 months prego and soo cute! I loved feeling my nephew kick today...so amazing!

They got into town on Saturday and we had a low key night just watching tv and relaxing! Sunday we went to church, had a delish breakfast cooked by my brother in law and then headed to the local lake to explore and take fun pictures! We also stopped at a cute local shop/soda shop and the guys had vanilla milkshakes and us girls looked around and my sister found a cute ornament for her tree from our town as well as some fun postcards! Monday we headed out to Home Depot and Sears hardware for the bro in law and I just love going through Home Depot and exploring! Then we went to Walmart and got some food for the week! It was warm and sunny on Monday so we went for a walk outside and played some wii bowling! We watched the movie Away we go and laughed and visited! My sister and I looked at possible baby shower invites, diaper bags, baby books and other fun baby boy items! Today we headed to a couple local shops where my sis found a cute gift for my mom and some pretty earrings! Then we headed to lunch at a local restaurant where we had yummy panninis! Then we went to the local mall, quite small, but I did manage to find a cute pair of corduroys for $5 at JC Penny!! After shopping we headed home to relax and made chicken and rice for dinner! We played some more Wii bowling and then watched Step Brothers and relaxed the rest of the night!

Monday was my last first day of grad school! I am taking three classes employee benefits, employee training and career development, and employment law. Lots of db posts but not too bad soo far! Tomorrow I am working at the thrift shop and my sis and bro in law will be stopping in to look around!

Hope everyone is having a good first week of February! Happy Groundhog Day's Eve!

3 comments:

  1. So fun about your sis being preggo and you getting to spend time with her! Hope you're taking some fun pics! :) Congrats on you last first day!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have kept yourself super busy. Glad you're enjoying the time spent with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Groundhog's Day! It sounds like you're having a great time with your sister and husband. It must be so much fun to help her plan for her new little one. :)

    ReplyDelete