I had a fun time at the event! We were able to park and get in to the event for free, being in the military! After watching the golf tourney for a couple hours we headed to do some shopping! I miss out on my beloved Target, Old Navy and most fashionable stores in my current home town so when I am in San Antonio I make sure I make the rounds! I am on the look out for shorts! I have some jean shorts and a pair of black and khaki but would love some navy blue, green and/or plaid! At old navy I did find a cute pair of khaki capris for $14 which I already have in navy blue! Then I headed to Target where I looked around but didn't see anything I HAD to have!
After a little shopping, we grabbed an early dinner at Carabbas and then was back home by 7pm! It was a nice day trip with the hubby but he was quite exhausted by Saturday night! Sunday was Palm Sunday and we went to church then to IHOP for some yummy chocolate chip pancakes (for me) and then to the movies to see Your highness. Not the best movie, quite stupid and even the hubby didn't laugh soo much! The weekend before we had seen Source Code and Arthur and Arthur was super cute! Source code was good but just not my type of movie!
On this week's agenda:
Seeing I am currently unemployed, I am searching for jobs as well as trying to keep myself productive!
-I am heading to the library today in search of good books to start my reading extravaganza! Seeing I haven't been able to read because of school, now that I have graduated, I am free to read as much as possible!
-I already had a maintenance person come and repair some issues around the house
-I booked our Easter Brunch at a local country club
-I will be buying and sending my bro in law's bday present!
-On Thursday, I will be cooking my first Ham for a lunch for hubby's flight! I will let you know how it turns out! Im sure we will be hitting the movies as well this weekend!
-Throw in some walks and working out and I am ready to go!
Here's to a fun and productive week ahead and Happy Holy Week!



Bummer about the thrift shop. Hope you find something else soon! And good luck with that ham!
ReplyDeleteSorry you're having to look for another job. It sounds like you had a great time in San Antonio though.
ReplyDelete