Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Tunes I'm loving lately-Lauren Daigle

 I hope everyone had a healthy and happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad to be back in to our routine again and happy to be back here sharing my little thoughts.  This year has been a struggle for everyone and in times of uncertainty, I turn to my faith and music. Music has always been a significant part of my life and I see it as a constant. When everything else in my world is turned upside down, I can go to my favorite songs and feel at home. 


I think I am a little late in discovering Lauren Daigle as she has been around for a while but her music has been so powerful and inspiring to me this year. My two favorites are Rescue and You Say. I can listen to them with my kids in the car, when I'm out for a run or if I'm having a bad day, they give me hope and solace. 


I would recommend checking her music out if you haven't already. She has a Christmas Album out this year too which is wonderful. I'd love to know what music is lifting your spirits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment